Our client is an eCommerce strategy company named one of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. They have experienced 151% growth in the past three years and recently surpassed $100 million in lifetime revenue.
Our client is poised for hyper growth within the next 24-months and is looking for a Corporate Recruiter. This is not your run of the mill Recruiter role. In this fast paced role you will partner with the Director of People & Culture to develop and execute strategies to attract top talent focusing on candidate experience, develop employment branding, develop the internship and college recruiting programs and manage outside sourcing resources – in addition to hands on talent acquisition. You’ll also participate in employee engagement and succession planning.
We seek an experienced Recruiter with at least 5-years of full cycle talent acquisition either in-house or agency. Our client’s next Corporate Recruiter will have the ability, desire and know how to take their talent acquisition to the next level.
The baseline responsibilities of the role are:
- Collaborate and consult with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Strategize creative ways to enhance current recruiting functions
- Source candidates through all available channels (online, networking, referrals, job boards, cold calling, professional organizations, etc.)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Lead the internal recruiting communication function including engaging employees in the process, leading the recurring recruiting meeting and updating management on recruiting progress.
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
- Bachelor's degree from accredited University or College
- Minimum of 5 years full cycle recruiting in either an agency or in-house. Experience from marketing, advertising, consulting or a sales environment is a definite plus.
- Insane organizational skills
- Expert level of knowledge and experience with various ATS systems
- Ability, desire and know how to take recruiting to the next level
- Excellent communication skills - ability to tailor your communication depending on the audience
- At least intermediate level skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LinkedIn Recruiter, HRIS systems and G-Suite applications
In addition to a competitive salary benefits include unlimited time off, medical benefits (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401k with company matching and stock option plan. Our client offers a laid-back, fun and casual office environment, a fully stocked fridge and pantry for employees and a flat management structure that emphasizes equality not titles.