Our client is a Boston-based digital strategy, creative design and web development firm located in Somerville's Davis Square. They create award-winning websites for top brands in various industries including higher education, healthcare, technology, and travel. If you're a multi-disciplined expert at your craft who loves figuring out new ways to do things, playing chess, beer Fridays and an overflowing snack cabinet, let's talk. Our client offers all the stuff you'd expect (excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision) and plenty of other really generous perks.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Our client is hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join their growing team. You will help lead the planning, strategy, and execution of digital marketing engagements for multiple clients, bringing a deep understanding of all components of digital marketing, with emphasis on aligning solutions to business and marketing objectives. You are the glue that keeps their marketing engagements together and builds them to success based in measurement, with a style that is on-strategy, detail-oriented, and relationship-building.
- Work with clients to understand their marketing objectives and capture their needs, by leveraging a deep understanding of the intersection of paid, earned, and owned media, and with extra emphasis on the consumer decision journey.
- Develop and document multi-channel digital marketing strategies, paid media plans, measurement approaches, campaign reports, and other deliverables.
- Organize all requirements and assets needed for the successful setup and launch of digital media campaigns, working closely with account managers and digital advertising specialists.
- Serve as an analyst of website traffic to articulate user behavior trends to project teams and clients.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of current, effective digital media channels and SEO strategies.
- Support and execute deliverables related to SEO, analytics, content, and other deliverables as needed.
- Along with the Director of Digital Marketing, continue to provide quality control making sure the digital marketing solutions align to strategy.
- Work with assigned project teams to review campaigns, monitor performance, and identify areas for adjustments and optimizations.
- Lead ongoing weekly client meetings to review campaign performance.
- Develop and improve internal documentation and processes related to digital marketing deliverables.
- Learn and use project management tools and software including but not limited to Basecamp, TrafficLive, and Google Drive.
This position is full time on-site in Somerville Massachusetts.