Our client’s vision is to connect brands with the people who love them on Amazon. They are a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. They work with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform. They are an unconventional company that celebrates their unique, entrepreneurial, team members that make the dream a reality.
Sales Executive - Brand Partnerships
What you’ll do:
- This role is a full lifecycle sales position including lead generation, handling inbound leads, pitching clients, and closing deals
- Be an impactful player on a high-performance business development team at one of NOVA’s fastest growing startups
- Drive an efficient business development process to hit (and CRUSH!) your quarterly goals
- Reaching out to potential companies via cold calling, email, and in-person meetings
- Largely responsible for onboarding and driving new business
- Responsible for generating new leads and prospecting, as well as handling inbound leads
- Develop customer on-boarding/go-to-market strategies (including both prospecting via internal leads and outside) for companies not currently on our sales platform
- Work with cross-functional team to identify process improvements
- Identify ways to increase conversion rate of leads
- Other projects as assigned
Who you are:
- Confident: You’re a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Passionate: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it.
- Persuasive: You’re an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting buy-in from your customers.
- Adaptable: You’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment.
- Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don't give up easily.
Who our client is:
TRANSPARENT: They are open, honest, and candid.
ACCOUNTABLE: They recognize that the choices they make shape the future of the company.
CHANGE: They encourage venturing off the beaten path with curiosity to challenge the status quo.
THINKING BIG: They are smart and take strategic risks to advance the business forward.
TEAMWORK: They work together in a way that sets them apart.
YOU: Each team member’s individual awesomeness is valuable, and is a contribution to who they are as a company.
What you should have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a sales, business development, account management
- Self-starter, pro-active, and results driven
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salesforce experience preferable
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- The office is in the heart of old town and overlooks the Potomac River
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite café
- Paid building parking/public transportation subsidy
- Free snacks & drinks
- Paid company cell phone plan (employee only)
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance and 401K w/ matching
- Sweet deals on awesome products
- Flat management structure. Titles don’t matter and they all sit in the same area Everyone is equal
- The BIG one – Work-Life Balance