Based in the Boston area our client is a successful digital agency specializing in research and strategy, website design, website development and content strategy. They work with clients across industries including education, travel, and healthcare. Their team is a group of multi-disciplinarians that believe in personal and professional development. They take their work seriously and are obsessed with creating beautiful, engaging, and functional digital experiences for clients.
Full Stack Web Developer
Our client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to work alongside developers, account managers and designers as part of a growing client services team. This person will contribute to the maintenance and development of existing client websites. You have excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve reported bugs in existing builds and an aptitude to work independently on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Well-versed in all things Drupal
- Bonus points for WordPress or Cascade CMS
- Strong knowledge of software design principles and best practices
- You care about code quality, and take care to build reliable and maintainable web sites
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill set
A bit about our client’s perks:
- They are literally located directly atop the red line, with convenient bike parking in the basement and walkability to a ton of awesome lunch spots
- Fun, dynamic atmosphere with a penchant for work-life balance
- Free company lunch every Friday, with a bonus presentation on what they’re working on and what they’re winning
- Beer Fridays! (Although, sparingly, a Beer Tuesday has been known to occur).
- They’re not just eager to foot the bill for your professional development, but to help experienced staff members present your work, teach, and become a voice for the industry at conferences, lunch and learns, webinars, etc.