Our client is a leading Branding agency within the Philadelphia region building smart, compelling, multifaceted brand strategies and then bring them to life across a variety of create and invigorate brands, connecting them to their customers and prospects, driving sales, starting conversations and creating exceptional experiences. Their clients include leading technology, life science, and financial brands — both B2B and B2C.
Vice President of Account Services
Client Strategy and Relationship Management
- Deepen existing and generate new executive-level customer relationships
- Deepen existing client relationships in terms of services offered and revenue generated
- Provide consultative marketing services and strategic solutions—uncovering key insights and driving innovative programs as a result
- Increase revenue to meet and exceed company goals
Account Team Management
- Help Account Managers set client plans in place and manage them
- Allocate resources for profitability; clarify and manage to roles and responsibilities
- Help account team direct use of Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative Resources on behalf of client programs
- Manage Projections and as well as agency workflow/throughput from an account management standpoint
Cross-Agency Collaboration: New Business, New Services
- Market cross-agency, integrated services and products (Branding, PR & Media)
- Strong collaboration with leaders of other functional areas (Creative, Public Relations, Media, New Business) to uncover new opportunities, shape and sell services, and deliver higher value to our clients
- This candidate should be an excellent leader and communicator, able to develop programs that inspire both clients and the internal team. This role reports to the President.
Ideal Candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 8-10 years of experience leading marketing communications programs and strategy; agency experience a must with large-scale programs and well-known client brands (80% B2B, 20% B2C)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and great leadership style—high energy and enthusiasm
- Strong track record of business development -- both deepening existing client relationships as well as developing new business
- Strong consulting and strategy development; able to establish and lead strategic programs
- Strong relationship management—ability to proactively plan out client relationships and guide clients to long-term success
- Experience working with both B2B and B2C technology, healthcare and life sciences brands; understands the unique audiences and business drivers of these companies
- Expertise in combining offline (advertising, direct response, public relations) and online (websites, banners, email) programs, and demonstrating measurable results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and train an account team
Our client considers their employees to be their greatest asset. They offer an open environment where creativity is nurtured, individual strengths are recognized and teamwork is rewarded.