Our client services correctional facilities, jails, prisons and detention centers of every size and scale.
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting, evaluating and hiring high quality job candidates while maintaining excellent relationships with internal clients.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting regularly with managers to stay updated on current needs.
- Builds applicant pool by: networking, organizing and attending networking events and job fairs, establishing relationships with appropriate associations including professional and alumni groups, as well as utilizing social media, job boards and aggregator sites.
- Serves as a University Relations Liaison.
- Determines applicant suitability by screening and interviewing applicants; carefully analyzing responses; qualifying candidates, verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Manages applicants through a professional full-cycle recruitment process including but not limited to: conducts appropriate screen, manages interviews, coordinates scheduling; arranges travel and lodging, escorts applicant to interviews as appropriate, arranges community tours, closes the offer and transitions the applicant smoothly and professionally to start date.
- Improves organization employment brand by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Guides applicant through selection process with a strong focus on creating a positive applicant experience.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Update and track recruitment files.
- Reporting & Metrics as required.
- Maximizes use of technology to create greater efficiencies in recruitment process.
- Outreach to passive candidates via colds calling, e-marketing, direct mail and the design and implement of other applicable outreach programs ( referrals, boomerang, …).
- Gives presentations at colleges, attends student group meetings, and increases college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Develops and maintains relationship with staffing partners.
- Drafts and or amends offer letters and employment contracts, ensuring accuracy in all internal and external correspondence.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of recent recruitment experience including passive candidate sourcing.
- Proficiency with recruitment related tools and technology including but not limited to ATS(S), CRM, Internet Mining, and Sourcing.
- AIRS or other recruitment related certifications are a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation, pre-closing and closing skills highly sought.
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in physician recruitment strongly preferred.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, some travel required.